AP Exam Registration Information
2023 AP Exam Registration Information:
AP Exam Registration is a process. All three steps must be completed no later than October 21, 2022 to avoid a late fee for any yearlong and/or first semester only (Microeconomics) AP class exam.
Step 1: Student must have an online account with College Board. Once the student has an online account, will log in to his/her myap website, join each AP class. Each MHS AP Class Teacher will share the class join code in September. Parents should verify with AP student that he/she has joined AP Classroom.
If you try to log in into your account and are locked out because of trying to log in too many times, the student must call the at 1-888-225-5427.
If you are eligible for free or reduced lunch, tests are free. Please know you apply for this lunch program each school year. If you are eligible for free or reduced lunch and you order an exam late or cancel an exam, there is a $40 per exam charge. We recommend students eligible for free or reduced lunch who are paying only the $40 late fee to pay that fee by cash or check in the high school counseling office.
If you have extenuating financial circumstances that may prevent you from taking AP Tests and are not eligible for free or reduced lunch, you may apply for a Blanchard Scholarship. Blanchard AP applications are available here or in the counseling office. Completed applications are due to Mrs. Burkhart in the counselors’ office or by email to the AP Coordinator email@example.com by October 4, 2022.
AP Exam Schedule Information
2023 AP exams will occur during the weeks of May 1 and May 8, with late testing scheduled for May 17–19. The
2023 AP Exam schedule is available by clicking here.
2023 AP Late Exam schedule will be available in the future.
Test Site Addresses:
East Gate Alliance Church - 2203 E. Becker Road, Marshfield, WI. Student entrance is from the parking lot behind the building.
Faith Lutheran Church - 207 S. Cherry Ave., Marshfield, WI. Student entrance is the main church doors, farthest door on the left.
AP Exam Scores
You can send one score report for free every year that you take AP Exams. The deadline for choosing the college, university, or scholarship program that you want to send your 2022 AP scores to for free is June 20. Here’s how:
- Sign in to My AP using your College Board username and password.
- Go to My AP Profile and select the Score Send tab.
- Type in the name of your college or university. When it appears on the list, select it and hit Save.
Good to Know
- Are you heading to college in the fall? Using your free score send is the best way to make sure your college gets your AP scores in time to award you credit and/or placement.
- Are you a high school junior, sophomore, or freshman? Selecting a college to send your scores to with your 1 free score send can help you stand out to that college by showing them your interest early.
- Score reports include both this year's and past AP Exam scores.
An AP score report should include all the scores a student has taken during their high school career. If any scores are not on the report, there is a problem with the student’s account and the student will need to contact the College Board at (888) 225-5427 to inform them that scores are missing.
It is very important that you send an official score report to the college where you plan to attend so that the college can evaluate for credit transferability. Also, UW Help has a resource that allows you to review the AP credit granting policy of every college in the UW System.
Want to know what date you can see your AP scores or how AP exams are scored? Click here for more information from College Board.
Advanced Placement Overview
Marshfield High School offers 30 Advanced Placement (AP) courses.
Please see the course catalog for more information. The course catalog is found on the High School website.
Why enroll in an AP Course?
- College Completion
- AP students are more likely to complete their degree promptly and not have a 5th year of college.
- Admissions Benefit
- 85% of selective colleges and universities have reported that a student's AP experience favorable impacts admission decisions.
- College Savings
- In 2020, students across the United States earned 2,932,042 AP scores of 3 or higher, translating into potential cost savings of $3.1 billion.
- College GPA
- Students who take five college level courses have the best first year college GPA.
Full research report can be viewed here.
- College Completion
AP Excellence in Instruction
The AP Leadership Team selects two AP Teachers to recognize for their extraordinary efforts. Recognized teachers are below.
Mrs. Peters and Mr. Glodowski 2020 AP Excellence in Instruction Award recipients!
Ms. Fassler and Mr. Treankler 2019 AP Excellence in Instruction Award recipients!
Mrs. Dargenio and Mr. Reierson 2018 AP Excellence in Instruction Award recipients!
AP Scholars Award Ceremony
This year's AP Scholars Award Ceremony was held on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, in the auditorium at the High School.
2nd Time AP National Scholars
1st Time AP Scholars
AP Courses Offered
- AP Art 2-D
- AP Art 3-D
- AP Drawing
- AP Art History
- AP Computer Science A
- AP Computer Science Principles
- AP Human Geography/Globalization
- AP English Language & Composition
- AP English Literature & Composition
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Statistics
- AP Music Theory
- AP Chemistry
- AP Biology
- AP Environmental Science
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism
- AP Physics C: Mechanics
- AP History of American Government & Politics
- AP US History
- AP European History
- AP World History
- AP Psychology
- AP Comparative Government
- AP Economics
- AP French Language & Composition
- AP Spanish
- AP German (Online Only)