AP Exam Schedule Information
2022 AP exams will occur during the weeks of May 2 and May 9, with late testing scheduled for May 17–20. The
2022 AP Exam schedule is available by clicking here.
2022 AP Late Exam schedule is available by clicking here. Students are only allowed to take a late AP exam if contacted by the AP Coordinator.
Test Site Addresses:
East Gate Alliance Church - 2203 E. Becker Road, Marshfield, WI. Student entrance is from the parking lot behind the building.
Faith Lutheran Church - 207 S. Cherry Ave., Marshfield, WI. Student entrance is the main church doors, farthest door on the left.
Exam Day Logistics
- Eat a healthy breakfast the morning of your exam.
- Remind family and friends that you won’t be able to access cell phones or smart watches during the test AT ALL, even during breaks.
- Arrive on time. There is no late entry. See AP exam schedule for more information.
- Facemasks are optional. There will be facemasks and hand sanitizer available for students interested.
- The HS lunch ends at 12:15 p.m. If you would like a school lunch on your exam day and you are worried about not returning to the building by 12:15 p.m., please email Ms. Hanneman at email@example.com and she can have lunch available upon returning to the building. Students with extended time should bring their own lunch or reach out to Ms. Hanneman for a school lunch. If you have two exams on the same day, make sure you are aware of the report time for the afternoon exam as you may need to pack a lunch.
- If there is an emergency or you are sick and miss the exam, please email Mrs. Guldan, AP Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the exam day.
- Bring to the test room:
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils with erasers (NOT mechanical)
- Dark blue or black ink pens
- Ruler for Physics exams that allow a ruler. No protractors allowed.
- Calculator for Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Environmental Science and Physics (Calculator rules are found here https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/exam-policies-guidelines/calculator-policies )
- Layers of comfy clothing (temperature may change at the test site while testing)
- Water bottle/snack (Will not be allowed at your test table but can access at break time)
- Not allowed in the test room:
- Backpack, notes, folders, books, protractors, compasses, paper, mechanical pencils, white-out, markers, highlighters, or colored pencils.
- Earplugs, ear buds, or headphones
- Cell phones, smart watches, personal computers/tablets, fitness trackers, cameras, headphones, or recording devices. Test proctors will collect and store your powered-off device(s) and return it after the end of the test.
- Clothing that has information about the subject you are taking a test for.
Terms and Conditions
The College Board requires that all students accept the terms and conditions. You will be asked for confirmation of your agreement to these terms as part of your test on exam day.
Review the Terms and Conditions here.
AP Exam Scores
AP scores are no longer automatically mailed to students. Students need to create a College Board account at https://apstudent.collegeboard.org. You will need to know your AP number or high school ID number to access your scores. If you already have a College Board account, you can sign in at this website as well. Marshfield HS students are encouraged to create an account by the end of April. An AP score report should include all the scores a student has taken during their high school career. If any scores are not on the report, there is a problem with the student’s account and the student will need to contact the College Board at (888) 225-5427 to inform them that scores are missing. Students will be asked to provide their AP number. If you don't know your AP number you may be able to access your scores by using your Marshfield High School ID number. It is very important that you send an official score report to the college where you plan to attend so that the college can evaluate for credit transferability. Also, UW Help has a resource that allows you to review the AP credit granting policy of every college in the UW System.
Want to know what date you can see your AP scores or how AP exams are scored? Click here for more information from College Board.
AP Exam Registration Information
The 2022 AP Exam registration closed on March 4, 2022.
How do I know if I have an AP exam ordered?
To verify you have an AP exam ordered, log into the student's myap account. On the home screen you must see the AP Class Title, to the right of the AP Class assignments information you will see Exam Day. If under Exam Day it shows the exam date followed by "Registered for exam" then you have that AP exam ordered. If you don't see the wording "registered for exam" then no AP exam is ordered.
How do I cancel an ordered AP Exam?
A parent will need to email Mrs. Guldan, the AP Coordinator, at email@example.com. In the email include the student's first and last name and the AP exam name(s) the parent approves to drop.
2020 Results are Here!
MHS Students completed 947 exams
77% of all exams taken scored a 3 or higher!
Advanced Placement Overview
Marshfield High School offers 30 Advanced Placement (AP) courses.
Please see the course catalog for more information. The course catalog is found on the High School website.
Why enroll in an AP Course?
- College Completion
- AP students are more likely to complete their degree promptly and not have a 5th year of college.
- Admissions Benefit
- 85% of selective colleges and universities have reported that a student's AP experience favorable impacts admission decisions.
- College Savings
- In 2020, students across the United States earned 2,932,042 AP scores of 3 or higher, translating into potential cost savings of $3.1 billion.
- College GPA
- Students who take five college level courses have the best first year college GPA.
Full research report can be viewed here.
- College Completion
AP Excellence in Instruction
The AP Leadership Team selects two AP Teachers to recognize for their extraordinary efforts. Recognized teachers are below.
Mrs. Peters and Mr. Glodowski 2020 AP Excellence in Instruction Award recipients!
Ms. Fassler and Mr. Treankler 2019 AP Excellence in Instruction Award recipients!
Mrs. Dargenio and Mr. Reierson 2018 AP Excellence in Instruction Award recipients!
AP Scholars Award Ceremony
This year's AP Scholars Award Ceremony was held on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, in the auditorium at the High School.
2nd Time AP National Scholars
1st Time AP Scholars
AP Courses Offered
- AP Art 2-D
- AP Art 3-D
- AP Drawing
- AP Art History
- AP Computer Science A
- AP Computer Science Principles
- AP Human Geography/Globalization
- AP English Language & Composition
- AP English Literature & Composition
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Statistics
- AP Music Theory
- AP Chemistry
- AP Biology
- AP Environmental Science
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism
- AP Physics C: Mechanics
- AP History of American Government & Politics
- AP US History
- AP European History
- AP World History
- AP Psychology
- AP Comparative Government
- AP Economics
- AP French Language & Composition
- AP Spanish
- AP German (Online Only)