Summer Food Service Program

  • Meals are served FREE to anyone 18 and under. Menus are subject to last minute changes due to nationwide food supply chain issues.

  • Please note that all meals must be consumed on-site and cannot be taken as a "grab and go" meal. Children do not need to attend summer school to participate and no pre-registration is required. Meals are provided to all children regardless of race, color, national origin, gender or disability and there will be no discrimination in the course of meal service. 

Farm to School - Summer Edition!

  • In partnership with Cattail Organics and Central Waters Farmshed, Marshfield School District will be featuring a fresh local vegetable each week of the summer food service program.


    Click on the links below to learn more about these fantastic organizations.

  • Summer Food Service Program Flyer

  • Farm to School Summer 2022

  • Non-Discrimination Statement: In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of
    Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees,
    and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discrimination
    based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights
    activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (i.e.,
    Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where
    they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may
    contact USDA through the Federal relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information
    may be made available in languages other than English.
    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination complaint
    Form, (AD-3027) found online at : How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter
    addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a
    copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
    Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
     Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
     1400 Independence Avenue, SW
     Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
    Fax: 202-690-7442