NASONVILLE ALUMNI RETURN TO WALK WITH OUR STUDENTS - THANK YOU!!
Oct 2 - Walk at School Day
- National Custodian Day
- Gr 6 Simplicity Training (2:45-4:00)
Oct 7 - Kdg - Stevens Point Theater
- Scotty's Pizza Day-Eat here today to raise money for our Amazing PTO!
Oct 8 - Scotty's Pizza Day-Eat here today to raise money for our Amazing PTO!
Oct 9 - Final Day with our Chinese Friends From Afar
Oct 11 - Fire Prevention Day
Oct 15 - PTO Meeting 6:30-LMC
Oct 16 - Gr 4 - School Forest
Oct 21 - Lifetouch Retakes (8am)
- Officer Friendly
Oct 24 - China Chef Day (Eat here today to earn money for our Fabulous PTO!)
Oct 25 - PTO Boogie Bash (6-8pm)
Volunteer forms - Fill these out online or paper copy. Please note that you will need a volunteer form on file to eat lunch at school.
What should parents do in Skyward Family Access?
1. Online Forms--"2019-20 Student Health Info"-must be completed yearly for each child. Complete the "Permission to Share" form if needed.
2. Student Info--Click on "Request Changes" and then click in each category to verify and update each of your children's family information, emergency information and contacts. Please be sure to list at least 2 emergency contacts (do not list yourself or your spouse as we already have your information). Note- Your student's teacher is also listed when you go to the "Student Info" tab
3. Fee Management--make lunch and other fee payments online. RevTrack has a reduced fee of $1 per transaction (no limit to the amount of students or fees)
Note - These Skyward updates may not work on your phone. If on a laptop, Chrome book, etc. - be sure to maximize your window. Computers are always available at school.
PBIS at Nasonville
1104 US Highway 10 Marshfield, WI 54449