FORWARD TESTING: March 23--> May 1, 2020. Parents-please avoid vacations and appointments during this time. See Nasonville's online calendar for tentative dates for your child's grade level. NOTE-These times may change based on testing needs.
We ask families to stay prepared for unexpected early dismissals and potential school closings due to inclement weather. Please review the School Closing Guidelines posted on the homepage of the District website. Do not call the school as cancellations will be announced on the following:
- Marshfield School District's website
- Marshfield School District's social media pages
- Channels 7 and 9
- The Skylert Automated Messaging System that is utilized by the Marshfield School District
Volunteer forms - Fill these out online or paper copy. Please note that you will need a volunteer form on file to eat lunch at school.
Note- if you are checking your child out prior to 2:30, it will be noted as an "early out" in Skyward attendance
March 2 - Gr 3 & 4 Spring Concert - 6:30 pm @ Nasonville (1:30 Dress Rehearsal)
March 3 - Nasonville Gr 6 Middle School Meeting - 5:30 pm at Middle School
March 6 - PTO Skate Night 6:30-9:00 pm (Must have adult chaperone!)
March 6 - Officer Friendly
March 9 - Lifetouch Spring Pictures - 8:00 am
March 9 - Scotty's Pizza Day-Eat here today to raise money for our Amazing PTO!
March 10 - Scotty's Pizza Day-Eat here today to raise money for our Amazing PTO!
March 12 - Math 24 Competition at Madison Elementary
March 19 - PTO Meeting - 6:30 pm
March 25 - End of Quarter 3
March 25 - Knowledge Quest Pledge forms go home today
March 26 - China Chef Day-Eat here today to earn money for our Fabulous PTO!
March 27 - EARLY DISMISSAL AT 11:50 (lunch before dismissal)
March 30-April 3 - Spring Break - NO SCHOOL
APRIL: FORWARD TESTING BEGINS-SEE ONLINE CALENDAR FOR TENTATIVE GRADE LEVEL INFO.
April 6 - School Resumes
April 10 - EARLY DISMISSAL AT 11:50 (lunch before dismissal)
April 13 - Scotty's Pizza Day-Eat here today to raise money for our Amazing PTO!
April 14 - Scotty's Pizza Day-Eat here today to raise money for our Amazing PTO!
April 17 - Knowledge Quest Test Day
April 22 - Gr 3 - Stevens Point Trip
April 24 - Knowledge Quest Pledge Money Due
April 30 - China Chef Day-Eat here today to earn money for our Fabulous PTO!
April 30 - District Speech Competition at Grant Elementary 4:00
DID YOU KNOW....Report cards, can now be found on your child’s Skyward Family Access (under “Portfolio”). If you do not have internet access or if you need help logging into Skyward Family Access, please call the Nasonville Elementary office for assistance (715-383-1312).
Skyward Family Access:
1. Student Info Tab-Use this tab if you need to make changes to your student's information. Click on "Request Changes" and then click on each category to verify and update each of your children's family information, emergency information and contacts. Please be sure to list at least 2 emergency contacts (do not list yourself or your spouse as we already have your information). Note- You can obtain the email address of your student's teacher when you go to the "Student Info" tab
3. Fee Management--make lunch and other fee payments online. RevTrack has a reduced fee of $1 per transaction (no limit to the amount of students or fees)
Note - These Skyward updates may not work on your phone. If on a laptop, Chrome book, etc. - be sure to maximize your window. Computers are always available at school.
PBIS at Nasonville
1104 US Highway 10 Marshfield, WI 54449