FORWARD TESTING: March 23--> May 1, 2020. Parents-please avoid vacations and appointments during this time.
We ask families to stay prepared for unexpected early dismissals and potential school closings due to inclement weather. Please review the School Closing Guidelines posted on the homepage of the District website. Do not call the school as cancellations will be announced on the following:
- Marshfield School District's website
- Marshfield School District's social media pages
- Channels 7 and 9
- The Skylert Automated Messaging System that is utilized by the Marshfield School District
Volunteer forms - Fill these out online or paper copy. Please note that you will need a volunteer form on file to eat lunch at school.
Note- if you are checking your child out prior to 2:30, it will be noted as an "early out" in Skyward attendance
Jan 2 - School Resumes
Jan 13 - Scotty's Pizza Day-Eat here today to raise money for our Amazing PTO!
Jan 14 - Scotty's Pizza Day-Eat here today to raise money for our Amazing PTO!
Jan 16 - District Spelling Bee at Washington Elem. 3:30-5:00pm
Jan 16 - PTO Meeting 6:30 pm
Jan 20 - NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
Jan 21 - End of Quarter 2
Jan 22 - Report Cards go home
Jan 23 - China Chef Day-Eat here today to earn money for our Fabulous PTO!
Jan 24 - Geography Bee 1:30pm
Jan 31 - Bounty of Love food and supply collection begins
Feb 3 - Parent/Teacher Conferences
Feb 4 - Parent/Teacher Conferences
Feb 5 - Simplicity Bank Training after school for some Gr 6 students
Feb 10 - Scotty's Pizza Day-Eat here today to raise money for our Amazing PTO!
Feb 11 - Scotty's Pizza Day-Eat here today to raise money for our Amazing PTO!
Feb 14 - Bounty of Love bins picked up
Feb 17 - NO SCHOOL
Feb 27 - China Chef Day-Eat here today to earn money for our Fabulous PTO!
DID YOU KNOW....Report cards, can now be found on your child’s Skyward Family Access (under “Portfolio”). If you do not have internet access or if you need help logging into Skyward Family Access, please call the Nasonville Elementary office for assistance (715-383-1312).
Skyward Family Access:
1. Student Info Tab-Use this tab if you need to make changes to your student's information. Click on "Request Changes" and then click on each category to verify and update each of your children's family information, emergency information and contacts. Please be sure to list at least 2 emergency contacts (do not list yourself or your spouse as we already have your information). Note- You can obtain the email address of your student's teacher when you go to the "Student Info" tab
3. Fee Management--make lunch and other fee payments online. RevTrack has a reduced fee of $1 per transaction (no limit to the amount of students or fees)
Note - These Skyward updates may not work on your phone. If on a laptop, Chrome book, etc. - be sure to maximize your window. Computers are always available at school.
PBIS at Nasonville
1104 US Highway 10 Marshfield, WI 54449