The Marshfield School District receives many requests from local organizations to distribute flyers through the schools. Flyers will not be delivered the first or last two weeks of the current school calendar year; as well as, during summer programs.
If you are planning to distribute flyers in the Marshfield School District for the 2019-2020 school year, please note the distribution guidelines below.
- Flyers are distributed the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month, with exceptions on the 1st and 3rd Friday falling within the first and last two weeks of school, when school is not in session, and during summer programs.
- The following disclaimer is required on ALL materials (please do NOT put the word "Disclaimer" in front of the below statement, and please do NOT wrap the disclaimer in quotations marks):
These activities are not sponsored nor endorsed by the Marshfield School District or any of its schools. The district assumes no responsibility for the conduct during or safety of the activities. Marshfield School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim, or petition filed in any court of administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials including attorney’s fees and judgments or awards.
- A copy of the flyer along with the intended distribution: date, school(s), and grade level(s) must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval at least two weeks prior to the preferred distribution date. The district makes no guarantees, implied or otherwise, concerning the timeliness of flyer distribution.
- Approved flyers for elementary schools must be grouped by school and separated by grade level in bundles of 30. (For example, Grant Elementary has four Kindergarten classes; therefore, we would need four bundles of 30 flyers with a label indicating Grant Kindergarten, and so on for the remainder of the grade levels.)
- If the flyer is intended for boys or girls only, the flyers should be bundled in packs of 15 and separated by school and grade level in the same manner as above.
- Approved flyers for the Middle School and High School will only be distributed at the front desk for students and visitors to take as needed. These buildings will need only ONE bundle of 50 flyers per intended school. Be sure to separate and label each bundle accordingly.
- Approved and bundled flyers must be delivered to the Board of Education Office no later than 4:30 pm on the Tuesday prior to the preferred distribution date. The district makes no guarantees, implied or otherwise, concerning the timeliness of flyer distribution.
2019 Flyer Distribution Dates
- September 20th
- October 4th and 18th
- November 1st and 15th
- December 6th and 20th
2020 Flyer Distribution Dates
- January 3rd & 17th
- February 7th and 21st
- March 6th and 20th
- April 3rd and 17th
- May 1st & 15th