The Marshfield School District receives many requests from local organizations to distribute flyers through the schools. Flyers will not be delivered the first or last two weeks of the current school calendar year; as well as, during summer programs.
If you are planning to distribute flyers in the Marshfield School District for the 2018-2019 school year, please note the distribution guidelines below.
- Flyers are distributed the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month, with exceptions on the 1st and 3rd Friday falling within the first and last two weeks of school, when school is not in session, and during summer programs.
- The following disclaimer is required on ALL materials:
These activities are not sponsored nor endorsed by the Marshfield School District or any of its schools. The district assumes no responsibility for the conduct during or safety of the activities. Marshfield School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim, or petition filed in any court of administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials including attorney’s fees and judgments or awards.
- A copy of the flyer along with a list of intended recipients must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval at least two weeks prior to the preferred distribution date. The district makes no guarantees, implied or otherwise, concerning the timeliness of flyer distribution.
- Approved flyers for elementary schools must be grouped by school and separated by grade level in bundles of 30. (ie, Grant has four Kindergarten classes, we would need four packs of 30 flyers labeled Grant Kindergarten. Follow this for each school and grade level as shown in the table below.)
- If the flyer is intended for boys or girls only, the flyers should be bundled in packs of 15 and separated by school and grade level in the same manner as above.
- Approved flyers for the Middle School and High School will only be distributed at the front desk for students and visitors to take as needed. These buildings will need only ONE pack of 50 flyers per school. Be sure to separate and label each pack accordingly.
- Approved and bundled flyers must be delivered to the Board of Education Office no later than the Tuesday prior to the preferred distribution date.
Upcoming 2018-19 Distribution Dates
May 3rd and 17th