Farm to School
Items we have featured in our Farm to School Program:
- Nasonville Cheese—from Nasonville Dairy (Marshfield)
- Apples—from Rock Ridge Orchard (Edgar)
- Hot Dogs—from Hewitt Meat Processing (Marshfield)
- Milk—Dean Foods (milk from Wisconsin)
- Butter/Cheese—Dean Foods (made from Wisconsin milk)
- Lettuce—ColdSnap Aquaponics (Wisconsin Rapids)
- Potatoes—grown in Wisconsin
- Dried Cranberries - Ocean Spray (Wisconsin)
- Mushrooms - grown in Wisconsin
- Blueberries - Highland Valley Farm (Bayfield, WI)
New Farm to School Product:
In October we will be featuring local Maple Syrup from The Maple Dude. This delicious maple syrup is right down the road from Nasonville Elementary School on Hwy 10 in Granton.
The Maple Dude has been making maple syrup and maple syrup products since 1856. They are a state licensed maple producer that takes great pride in producing a quality and all natural products to his customers. The store not only has maple syrup, but you can fine maple cotton candy, pure maple sugar, maple cream, as well as all natural, grass fed bison meat products.
Great Lakes Apple Crunch:
Local apples purchased from Rock Ridge Orchard in Edgar, WI.