District Volunteer Program
The Board of Education recognizes that certain programs and activities can be enhanced through the use of volunteers who have particular knowledge or skills that will be helpful to members of the professional staff responsible for the conduct of those programs and activities. While volunteers are valuable to the district, volunteering is a privilege not a right.
To become a volunteer in the classroom or on a field trip, please submit the following documentation:
- Volunteer Application
- Copy of your legal/government issued photo id
To become a volunteer that will transport students, please submit the following documentation:
- Volunteer Application to Transport Students
- Copy of your valid Driver's License
- Proof of Insurance (if using a personal vehicle)
- Latest Maintenance Record (if using a personal vehicle)
Please submit all completed required documents to the school in which you will be volunteering or the Board of Education Office, Attn: Human Resources, 1010 E. 4th Street, Marshfield, WI 54449 at least 2 weeks prior to volunteering.