Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Char Ulrich
Nasonville Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to Nasonville School! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
- Completes all homework assignments given by the teacher
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school
I encourage you to become a volunteer and an active member of the Nasonville Elementary School PTO. Please check the calendar in the monthly newsletter for the dates and times of the meetings or go to Facebook at Nasonville School PTO. All are welcome! All of our students can greatly benefit from your involvement and contributions to the school’s program and its operations.
Please take some time to read through the parent/student handbook. It is full of important information and will help you and your child have a successful year. It will provide you with some of the basic information about our expectations and common procedures for the Unified School District of Marshfield.
The entire Nasonville staff and I feel privileged to be a part of this school family. We thank you for your support and look forward to working with you and your child(ren).
Nasonville School Principal